Keeping your favorite TV series, seasons and episodes tidy and organized has never been so easy. TiviFlow enables you to keep all your TV series at the same place. With TiviFlow, you will be able to get more information related to your TV series, actors and episodes and easily organize, play and discover them.
|All your series together
Now you can have all your TV series in the same place. Add them to TiviFlow database and let it become a hub for actors, series, episodes and much more.
|Get extra information online
You will definitely enjoy TheTVDB and IMDB browsing. TiviFlow allows you to look for any series, episode and actor in these great online databases.
|Play your episodes right here
To play an episode, just jump to the episodes view and select the episode which you want to play. Then, TiviFlow will load it from the disk and that's it. You don't need to open any player!
|Don't miss an episode!
Have you ever forgotten that an episode was airing that day? With TiviFlow you can check when new episodes from your TV series will be broadcast.
|Discover new amazing series
Have you finished watching your favorite TV series? If you have, then you should definitely try the top series section, which shows you the most popular seasons on the iTunes Store.
|Export episodes for mobile
Converting an episode to h.264 can be really useful sometimes. If you have to leave your Mac, you may convert an episode to be able to watch it on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
|Keep them organized
Since today, keeping TV series in your hard disk was a bit disastrous. You might have tons of folders, and strangely named episodes. No more, TiviFlow may tidy them for you!
|Complete your library
Have you ever visited TheTVDB? If you have not, you should do it! It's great! TiviFlow can download artwork and extra information for your series and actors from this wonderful database.
These are some of the coolest TiviFlow features:
- Join the TiviFlow experience and enjoy all your TV series in the same place. Keep them clean and organised with TiviFlow.
- Import your TV series to TiviFlow either from a directory, a directory tree or from iTunes.
- Get more information about a TV series, season or episode, such as their overviews, ratings, writers, directors and more.
- If you have some of your TV series' episodes saved in your Mac, you can play them directly on TiviFlow if they are encoded using a compatible (system native) video codec
- If you don't, TiviFlow may search them for you in Amazon or the iTunes Store (not available in all countries), as so as to purchase new seasons and/or episodes.
- Create playlists as so as to play multiple episodes one by one in a queue.
- If you are watching an episode and you have to leave, TiviFlow will resume it the next time you open that episode.
- Discover new amazing TV series, those which are the most popular on the iTunes Store.
- Learn more about your favorite actors and actresses, check their IMDB profile which contains their biography, the awards they've won, additional photos and videos, and much more.
- Use the Massive Renaming Tool to keep everything organised on your hard disk. Specify a naming pattern and all the episodes from a specific season will be moved to a folder of your choice and renamed using that pattern; so no more manual renaming.
- Get even more information about your TV series, actors and episodes using the integrated web browser, which allows you to check them on two wonderful online databases: IMDB and TheTVDB.
- Do not miss any episode! TiviFlow will show you when will the next episode from your TV series air so you won't forget to see them anymore.
- If you are watching an episode but you have to leave your Mac, you may convert your episodes (only native formats) to be able to play them on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Get the latest information about your TV series thanks to TheTVDB. If you can't find your TV series, consider contributing with TheTVDB project and so, many other users not only from TiviFlow will be able to enjoy that TV series.
Please note that TheTVDB, IMDB and TVRage are completely independent of TiviFlow and the development team, and can be accessed by anyone from any web browser as a free service. TiviFlow only provides a built-in way to access these websites.
Please keep in mind that all metadata and artwork images which appear in the previous screenshots are not property of the TiviFlow development team. All artwork images, including (but not limited to) posters, fanart pictures and banners; have been uploaded to the internet by the users in TheTVDB community. So never shall the development team nor TheTVDB be responsible of any harmful or copyrighted image. As so as to avoid upload of illegal contents, TheTVDB has a DMCA takedown request form, which you can use if you consider that a copyrighted image has been uploaded to their database. Visit http://thetvdb.com to learn more about this.